The Live Oak Art Center is a place to celebrate every occasion!
BUILDING RENTAL FEES
Business Hours are Wednesday–Friday 11am to 5pm; Saturday 10am to 2pm (excluding holidays)
Non-profit organizations may apply for a discounted rate.
Entire Building (2 hr minimum, whole hours)
Bus. Hr. Rate -$150/hr
Non-Bus. Hr. Rate - $200/hr
Downstairs only (2 hr minimum, whole hours)
Bus. Hr. Rate -$75/hr
Non-Bus. Hr. Rate - $125/hr
Upstairs only (2 hr minimum, whole hours)
Bus. Hr. Rate -$100/hr
Non-Bus. Hr. Rate - $150/hr
Courtyard only (2 hr minimum, whole hours, not during Courtyard Wine Bar Hours)
Bus. Hr. Rate -$75/hr
Non-Bus. Hr. Rate - $100/hr
Round Tables/Chairs (1 round table with 8 chairs)
Rectangular Table/Chairs (1 table with 8 chairs)
Table cloths and napkins (white) per table
Dinnerware/flatware/glasses per table
Table setting charge (linens, dinnerware, flatware) per table
Cleaning/Resetting Charge (included in all rentals)
*50% Deposit Required at Bookings
*Balance due 30 days prior to Event
REFUND POLICY – All refund requests must be in writing. Full refunds will be given for requests received 90 days or more in advance of event. If request is receive between 31 and 90 days in advance, a 50% refund will be given. If request is received less than 30 days before event, no refund will be given.
LIVE OAK ART CENTER AGREEMENT FOR BUILDING USE
1) Use of any LOAC building, patio or other areas may not interfere with any LOAC exhibit or other scheduled program. Date and time must be confirmed in advance of building use by application to the Board Member or LOAC Representative in charge.
2) There will be one named person or representative of organization responsible for adherence to rules and for clean up after use of the facilities. The user is solely responsible for setting up and cleaning up before and after the event for which the facility is being used.
3) All areas should be clean and neat before building is closed. Floors should be swept. Chairs, tables, dishes, tableware and other items must be clean and returned to usual storage area. All trash should be bagged and removed to outside dumpster. Cleaning deposit does not cover this clean up. That fee is used to get gallery back to gallery standards.
4) NO hard liquor is to be served on any occasion. Beer and wine is acceptable.
5) NO rowdiness and/or rambunctious games are permitted.
6) NO SMOKING INSIDE OR ON LOAC PATIO, all smoking must be done outside front of building on public sidewalk. We are sorry but absolutely NO use of lit candles/open flame is allowed on LOAC grounds.
7) NO GLITTER, or LOOSE CONFETTI type decorations.
8) No use after 12:00 MIDNIGHT is permitted without PRIOR agreement from the LOAC Board Member or representative designated to close.
9) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES MAY ANY ARTWORK (PAINTINGS, PRINTS, CERAMIC, PHOTOGRAPHS, DRAWINGS, SCULPTURE, FOLKART, TEXTILES, ETC.) NOR ANY FURNISHINGS (PEDESTALS, LIGHTING, DESKS, TABLES, BENCHES, ETC.) BE MOVED OR ALTERED IN ANY WAY UNLESS PRIOR ARRANGEMENTS HAVE BEEN MADE WITH AN OFFICER OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF THE LIVE OAK ART CENTER.
10) The lessee/user is solely responsible for any damage done to the facility or any artwork and by signing this contract the user agrees to abide by these conditions.
11) Capacity of Room: 100 - Lower level capacity
120 - Kitchen service capacity
150 - Courtyard
150 - Upstairs
Space Measurements: Front Gallery - 39 ft x 30 ft
Back Room - 30 ft x 22 ft
Upstairs - 67 ft x 25 ft
12) The lessee/user shall at all times indemnify and save harmless the LOAC and its officers, agents and/or employees against any and all claims, demands, damages, loss judgments, costs, workers’ compensation payments, litigation expenses and counsel fees arising out of injuries to the person (including death) or damage to property alleged to have been sustained by:
officials, officers, agents and/or employees of the LOAC; the lessee/user or; any other person, whose injuries are alleged to have occurred on or near the leased property having been caused in whole or in part by the acts, omissions or neglect of the lessee/user or any other individual associated with the lease.
The existence of insurance shall in no way limit the scope of this indemnification. The lessee/user further undertakes to reimburse the LOAC for damage to property caused by the lessee/user, or his employees, agents, or volunteers, spectators or participants in connection with the lease/use of the property used by him/her or them.